Cool mountain construction
our building process
STEP ONE: CONSULTATION
So you've decided to build a house? During the consultation phase, we meet with you to learn your needs and desires to build your ideal home.
Things to consider are:
- A good tip to help you make some of these decisions is to stand in each room of your current home and write down what you like and dislike about each room. What would you do differently when you have your new home built?
- Is this home a primary home, a vacation home, or a retirement home?
- How many square feet do you require?
- Have you selected or purchased a building site? (if not, we provide Real Estate services as well)
- Do you have a floor plan in mind?
- Do you need design services or modifications made to your existing plans? Cool Mountain Construction, Inc. has a variety of award winning plans available. We have several architects we work with who can create full designs or modify existing plans.
- What are your interior and exterior needs? Do you want a big kitchen; a flat backyard for children to play; no stairs; a garage?
- What is your budget?
- Expected move-in date?
We will be available to help you with these decisions.